Postings to LinkedIn
The record of historical activity for LinkedIn postings appears to be limited, so for the time being I will record my posts here for posterity, and as a directory of categorized articles that I have found useful, interesting and relevant.
- What Are Self-organising Teams
- Top Seven Behaviours that Result in Success
- The Failure of Agile
- Modern Agile
- Is it Time to Evolve Beyond the Agile Manifesto?
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Envisioning Bitcoin’s Technology at the Heart of Global Finance
- Blockchains: The Great Chain of Being Sure About Things
- What is Blockchain? 10 Experts Attempt to Explain Blockchain in 150 Words or Less
- 5 Essential Blockchain Predictions that will Define 2018
Business / Strategy
- Tech Investors Create Billion-Dollar-Baby Boom
- Why You Need a Strategic IT Roadmap
- Do the Simple Thing First: The Engineering Behind Instagram
- Transatlantic Alliance to Aid FinTech
- Xoomworks – Client Testimonial
- Turning Coins into Notes at Paddy Power: An Interview with CIO Fin Goulding
- Why Every Aspect of Your Business is About to Change
- UK Lagging in Terms of Readiness to Compete in Digital Economy, Research Says
- Celebrating Women in IT on Ada Lovelace Day: Meet Claire Carter
- Research: Interest Strong in Hybrid Cloud Solution
- New Cloud on Horizon but Forecast is Good
- Truly Understanding Microsoft’s Azure Stack
- How Azure VMs Differ from Hyper-V Virtual Machines
- Cloud Disruption Will Shift $1 trillion in IT Spending
- Sorry, Amazon, But Microsoft Is The World’s #1 Cloud Vendor – Here’s Why
Continuous Integration, Delivery and Deployment
- The $80 billion Question: Why are Bitcoin and Ethereum Growing so Fast?
- The Great Chain of Being Sure About Things
- How do you mine Bitcoin – and is it still worth it?
- Ethereum Blog
- We got a Look Inside a Vast Icelandic Bitcoin Mine
- Startup Raises $35 Million in 30 Seconds With Crypto-Currency Offering
- What the Hell is Happening to Cryptocurrency Valuations?
- Bitcoin Swings as Civil War Looms
- What are Bitcoins? How do Bitcoins Work?
- What is DevOps?
- Everybody Wants DevOps?
- Mobile is Driving DevOps
- What is DevOps?
- 7 DevOps trends to watch in 2017
- Deployment Strategies Defined
- “Get a blender”: 10 habits to take your life into the stratosphere of greatness
- Warren Buffet’s Best Investment
- 27 Ways to Accept Mobile Payments
- Could 2015 be the Year of Mobile Payments?
- Cost to Build a Mobile App: A Survey
- What is Code?
- Opensource is Losing, SaaS is Leading, APIs Will Win…
- IBM Raises its Game in Blockchain with Secure Cloud Services and Docker Integration
- Tech Trends 2017
- Technology of the Year 2017: The Best Hardware, Software, and Cloud Services
- What We Do and Don’t Know About Software Development Estimation
- 5 Key Factors for a Successful Remote Working Setup
- Why Enterprises Should Care About Serverless Computing
- The Strategy Behind Amazon’s Aggressive Serverless Push
Tools of the Trade